Long winding roads to picturesque valleys through a cold mountain desert; snow-crowned mountains with intermittent greenery and picture-perfect villages welcome you when you set foot into Spiti Valley. Bordered on all sides by the Himalayas, Spiti Valley, located in Himachal Pradesh, has an altitude of 12,500 feet above sea level, and is one of the coldest places in the country.
The term Spiti means ‘The Middle Land’, separating India from Tibet. Scantily populated, Spiti is an adventure lover’s paradise!
Day 1 – 15th June, Saturday | Regular Driving Day
Delhi / Chandigarh to Narkanda
- Breaking the Ice at Narkanda over music and dinner.
Day 2 – 16th June, Sunday | Regular Driving Day + Optional Off-Roading
Narkanda to Kalpa
- The brave hearts can join us for an adventure drive to Rohgi.
Day 3 – 17th June, Monday | Endurance Driving Day including Off Road Tracks
Kalpa to Pin Valley via Tabo & Giu
- Discover the hidden & centuries old monasteries at Spiti Valley.
- Experience the untouched Pin Valley and The Great Himalayan National park. Experienced off-roaders can join us for a drive to Tiha Village.
- Local cultural festival during the evening.
Day 4 – 18th June, Tuesday | Endurance Driving Day + Regular Off Road Track
Pin Valley to Kaza Via Lidang, Demul, Komic, Hikkim and Langza
- You will always remember the drive from Demul to Komic, Trust Us!
- Open air lunch in the middle of nowhere at Spiti Valley.
- Witness some of the most remote and beautiful villages in the country situated at 12000ft and above!
Day 5 – 19th June, Wednesday | Rest Day + Optional Off-Roading
Kaza – Local
- Explore the village of Kaza and surrounding areas including the local market.
- Spend time by the Spiti River and discover yourself.
Day 6 – 20th June, Thursday | Endurance Driving + Extreme Off Road Day
Kaza to Chandratal – The Moon Lake via Kye, Kibber, Chicham, Kyoto and Kunzum
- This is the day when you are fully acclimatised and require a sincere passion for driving and off-roading. You will witness the amazing Kye Monastery, the highest bridge in Asia in Chicham Village and the all mighty Kunzum Pass to finally reach The Moon Lake – Chandratal.
Day 7 – 21TH June – Friday |Endurance Driving Day + Extreme Off-Road Day
Chandratal to Manali Via Batal, Gramphoo and Rohtang La
- The 49 kms stretch from Batal to Gramphoo is a treat for extreme off roaders and tests your vehicle’s capabilities.
Day 8 – 22th June Satutday | Regular Driving Day
Manali to Chandigarh/Delhi
- The cost of the trip – Per Person (Delhi to Delhi) is Rs 30,000.
- No Charges applicable for Children between the age of 1 to 6 Years old. 30% Charges applicable for children between the age of 6+ to 12 years & full charges applicable for children above 12 years.
- The trip cost does not include fuel cost.
- The money has to be deposited in the below mentioned account. Kindly confirm the payment details on +91 9999101110 (Whatsapp).
Account Holder Name: Chetna Joshi
IFSC code: UBIN0536211
Account No: 36210207000329
Bank : UNION BANK OF INDIA
- For people who wish to pay in cash may contact these people at Chandigarh & Delhi.
|Ayush Lamoria||99100 88526||Dheeraj Phukan||99539 89982|
|Gaurav Jindal||99999 65597||Kunal Raheja||99152 55888|
|Mohit Gupta||99111 23839||Rizul Sharma||98883 33077|
|Shiven Garg||98108 09719|
- All accommodations will be 3 Star plus and best home stays possible according to availability and place.
- Back-up mechanical support will be available during the trip.
- The itinerary includes breakfast and dinner.
- Separate guidelines for Do’s & Don’ts will be shared with Jeepers who will be a part of the expedition.