We, at Blue Mountain Expeditions could not have got a better opportunity than this to flag off our first post. BME is happy to share that we start our 15 day road trip where we will drive through one of the highest motorable passes of the world, The Marsimik La among others in Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Not only this, BME will explore the hinterland of Ladakh region. BME team will try to capture the unparalleled beauty of the remotest areas of Ladakh region, so that all your Monday blues find solace, each time you visit them.
Take a look below to know where all Blue Mountain Expeditions is travelling to.
- Rohtang La* Height 3978 m (13,050 ft).
- Baralacha La* Height 4890 m or (16,040 ft)
- Tanglang La* Height5328 metres (17,480 ft)
- Khardung La* Height 5359 m (17,582 ft).
- Wari La* Height 5312m (17,427 ft)
- Chang La* Height 5,360 m or (17,590 ft)
- Marsmik La* Height 5582 metres (18,314 ft)
- Tsaga La* Height 4635 metres (15,207)
- Photi La* Height 5524m (18,124 ft)
- Kaksang La* Height 5438m (17,841 ft)